H1 visa after 6 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 visa after 6 years

I have completed my H1B visa of 6 years and came back to india in the last week of dec 2011.

I would like to know if i can apply for New H1B visa in 2012 from India and Can I come to U.S in Jan 2013

Also would like to know If I can apply L1 visa in 2012 and come to U.S in 2013.

What is the minimum period that I should stay in India to come back to U.S again

I would like to know if i can apply for New H1B visa in 2012 from India and Can I come to U.S in Jan 2013
    >>> Possible. The petition effective date need to be requested to be in Jan 2013. Petition can be filed with an effective date of only 6 months in the future. So for an effective date of Jan 2013, you can file the petition in July 2012 (that is if the CAP remains open until then).

Also would like to know If I can apply L1 visa in 2012 and come to U.S in 2013.
    >>> If it is L1 individual, then the petition need to be filed with the effective date of Jan 2013. If it is L1B, then you have to attend the visa interview only after completing 1 year outside U.S.

What is the minimum period that I should stay in India to come back to U.S again
    >>> 1 year.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

I came from US in July 2011. I was on H1B visa and completed 6 yrs on US and then came to India in July 2011
      Now my company filing L1-Blanket visa for me. I am going back for the same client, same work.
      Is there any issue getting visa approval?
      What are the chances getting approval for L1-Blanket?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X