H1B Transfer while in india

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

I recently got my H1B Visa stamped for client A at Illinois. I have never entered US on this stamped visa. And now the client A no more had the requirement and hence my company has asked me to change to client B at Portland, Oregon. They have applied for amendment with client B details in non-premium process. I was asked to travel next week to client B (Portland location).

1) Could you please let me know the necessary documents required in order to travel for client B?
    2) Is it alright to travel with the H1B amendment in pending for the client and location change?
    3) Can I travel with the old I-797 petition documents and new client invite letter + Work Authorization Letter to this new location?
    4)Or will I have to wait for the amendment approval and then travel? Also, is the LCA for the new client B and I-129 necessary?

As it is an emergency situation woth client B and I am required there immediately by next weekend. Could anybody please help me on this at the earliest?

Thanks!

Comment

hi

Originally posted by gorthiharsha View Post
      Hi Suresh/Renuka, I too got offer from them.
      Suresh, did you join Myconsoft? If so, please provide your valuable feedback whether we can go ahead with the transfer to Mycon?
      Renuka, have you joined Mycon? what are your plans?

Hi Gorthiharsha/Renuka,

I haven't joined myconsoft yet. For you people also myconsoft is doing H1B transfer?

If you verified with someone in US. Could you please share the information. It will be useful.

Regards,
      Suresh

Comment

Anyone working at Myconsoft with H1B transfered from India

Hi Suresh/Vineeth,

Have you joined Myconsoft. If you join please let me know your experience.

Thanks,
        Shridhar.

Comment

Did anybody transfer his visa to Mycon. Did anybody start working with Mycon in US???????

Comment

Originally posted by Suresh1987 View Post
            Hi Gorthiharsha/Renuka,

I haven't joined myconsoft yet. For you people also myconsoft is doing H1B transfer?

If you verified with someone in US. Could you please share the information. It will be useful.

Regards,
            Suresh
            Hi Suresh.. i am still deciding on taking up this offer. will keep you posted in case i go for this..

Renuka

Comment

Myconsoft offer

Originally posted by renukaint View Post
              Hi Suresh.. i am still deciding on taking up this offer. will keep you posted in case i go for this..

Renuka
              Did anyone joined Myconsoft in US. I am thinking of contacting them for my H1B transfer.

Comment

MyConSoft is fraud

Hi All,
                My name is YYYY X and I am writing this note on behalf of my friend who was fooled by Myconsoft two months back only.
                Mycon did not process my friend’s h1 transfer even after taking $1500. My friend is being threatened by Mycon that if he posts his feedback on social sites like immihelp, glassdoor etc, mycon will not only reveal his passport and other informations on the social sites but also will send legal notice to him for defaming Mycon. Mycon also mentioned that my friend will not be able to get job anywhere.
                He is very upset but cant share mycon’s story due to the threat given by Mycon.
                I HEREBY DECLARE THAT MY FRIEND IS NOT AWARE THAT I AM WRITING THIS FEEDBACK AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS FEEDBACK AND CAN NOT BE SENT ANY LEGAL NOTICE BY ANY ONE.
                To be very frank, it is not only Mycon who has cheated my friend but my friend only did not use his brain and could not understand how cunning mycon is.
                We tried to convince him many times that he should not go with Mycon as this company was looking as fraud with the way it was behaving, but my idiot friend was frustrated to go to USA as he was unable to find any other employer in India.
                My friend has already lost his $1500, but I am writing mycon’s feedback so that people like him should not be fooled anymore and must avoid going with Mycon. My friend did a six months research before he opted for Mycon, Arun Sharma and Ritika will behave as if they are the only well-wisher of you in this world before you pay $1500. But once you have paid $1500 then they will not promise anything on email. They may/may not call you to promise you anything but will never give anything in written.
                Guys, I believe that it was mistake of both – Mycon who fooled my friend as well as my friend who was dying to go to usa.
                I am writing few events which happened with him, its upto you now how you comprehend the whole episode.
                - My friend who had approved petition and valid stamping could not get chance to fly through his current employer. Mycon first approached him in Oct2013 for H1 transfer with an offer of $65-$68k. My friend did some research but decided not to go with Mycon and started finding other employer who could sponsor his visa transfer.
                - My friend could not find other employer who could send him to USA meanwhile Mycon contacted him again in March.
                - Mycon gave an offer to my friend but on email. They said that once my friend deposits $1500, then only offer letter will be given (Awkward isn’t it? However once my friend submitted $1500, they gave him offer letter of $82k with NO signature on it)
                (Warning – A company which was offering only $65-68k earlier, suddenly agreed to pay $82k)
                (Warning – How come they are not giving offer letter unless a person submits $1500)
                - After few emails were floated around, MYCON said that they have an urgent opening in USA and client cant wait for so long. My desperate friend paid them $1500. Now once the money was paid, scenario changed completely.
                - First they asked my friend to sign a document which says that your $1500 will not be refunded in any scenario. My friend who dint have any option, had to sign it.
                (Warning – T &M were signed after money is paid ??)
                - After requesting many times, Ritika sent him one page offer letter with no signature on it.
                (Offer letter without signature ? Also u cant avail a single leave for atleast one year as per the offer letter)
                - Mycon then asked my friend to resign because they had an urgent requirement and my friend had a notice period of 45 days. So my friend resigned as money was paid and offer letter had come.
                - Ritika who was calling 3-4 times in day to get the money, suddenly gets busy and does not respond before 4-5 days.
                - Her Indian manager Arun and USA manager Andy Neil (Actual name is different) become so busy in client meetings that they could not get any time to start with your visa transfer.
                - Finally after my friend begged them to start his transfer process, they filed his LCA after 15-20 days of money transferred.
                - However they never sent a proof whether LCA was filed or not.
                - Later on they said that my friend’s LCA process (which took $3500 according to them) has been denied and they can not proceed with my friend’s application and asked for balance $2000.
                - (Please note that actual LCA filing does not take a single dollar and Transfer process had not even started)
                - Now the biggest twist : Mycon said that if my friend really wants to go to USA, he will have to pay another $3000. Mycon will again process my friend’s application on highest priority and this time LCA wont be denied. (They knew that my friend is serving notice period and had no other option)
                - This time my friend dint gift them $3000.
                - Everytime my friend asks for his money, Mycon either asks him to pay a balance of $2000 or $3000 if he wants to proceed with his visa transfer.
                - Mycon has my friend’s all information and they have threaten him that Mycon will reveal his passport information and other details to everyone in case he begs his money again.
                - My friend who has 11 years of working experience is still looking for job after two months of this fraud.
                Guys please don’t believe Ritika( **** promises on telephone only), Andy ( **** name) and Arun( **** personality).
                They have 1bhk office in Kalkaji New delhi. They have even smaller office in a town near Boston.
                Also, when my friend said that he will complain to USA authorities, Andy and Arun laughed saying that they will not even entertain Indians.( from previous such experiences ?? )
                If you are in USA, then u may still think to go ahead with mycon but if you are in India, don’t ever entertain this company.
                Guys, its all your decision now as every case and experience is different. We can just share our experience. That’s all.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi All,
                My name is YYYY X and I am writing this note on behalf of my friend who was fooled by Myconsoft two months back only.
                Mycon did not process my friend’s h1 transfer even after taking $1500. My friend is being threatened by Mycon that if he posts his feedback on social sites like immihelp, glassdoor etc, mycon will not only reveal his passport and other informations on the social sites but also will send legal notice to him for defaming Mycon. Mycon also mentioned that my friend will not be able to get job anywhere.
                He is very upset but cant share mycon’s story due to the threat given by Mycon.
                I HEREBY DECLARE THAT MY FRIEND IS NOT AWARE THAT I AM WRITING THIS FEEDBACK AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS FEEDBACK AND CAN NOT BE SENT ANY LEGAL NOTICE BY ANY ONE.
                To be very frank, it is not only Mycon who has cheated my friend but my friend only did not use his brain and could not understand how cunning mycon is.
                We tried to convince him many times that he should not go with Mycon as this company was looking as fraud with the way it was behaving, but my idiot friend was frustrated to go to USA as he was unable to find any other employer in India.
                My friend has already lost his $1500, but I am writing mycon’s feedback so that people like him should not be fooled anymore and must avoid going with Mycon. My friend did a six months research before he opted for Mycon, Arun Sharma and Ritika will behave as if they are the only well-wisher of you in this world before you pay $1500. But once you have paid $1500 then they will not promise anything on email. They may/may not call you to promise you anything but will never give anything in written.
                Guys, I believe that it was mistake of both – Mycon who fooled my friend as well as my friend who was dying to go to usa.
                I am writing few events which happened with him, its upto you now how you comprehend the whole episode.
                - My friend who had approved petition and valid stamping could not get chance to fly through his current employer. Mycon first approached him in Oct2013 for H1 transfer with an offer of $65-$68k. My friend did some research but decided not to go with Mycon and started finding other employer who could sponsor his visa transfer.
                - My friend could not find other employer who could send him to USA meanwhile Mycon contacted him again in March.
                - Mycon gave an offer to my friend but on email. They said that once my friend deposits $1500, then only offer letter will be given (Awkward isn’t it? However once my friend submitted $1500, they gave him offer letter of $82k with NO signature on it)
                (Warning – A company which was offering only $65-68k earlier, suddenly agreed to pay $82k)
                (Warning – How come they are not giving offer letter unless a person submits $1500)
                - After few emails were floated around, MYCON said that they have an urgent opening in USA and client cant wait for so long. My desperate friend paid them $1500. Now once the money was paid, scenario changed completely.
                - First they asked my friend to sign a document which says that your $1500 will not be refunded in any scenario. My friend who dint have any option, had to sign it.
                (Warning – T &M were signed after money is paid ??)
                - After requesting many times, Ritika sent him one page offer letter with no signature on it.
                (Offer letter without signature ? Also u cant avail a single leave for atleast one year as per the offer letter)
                - Mycon then asked my friend to resign because they had an urgent requirement and my friend had a notice period of 45 days. So my friend resigned as money was paid and offer letter had come.
                - Ritika who was calling 3-4 times in day to get the money, suddenly gets busy and does not respond before 4-5 days.
                - Her Indian manager Arun and USA manager Andy Neil (Actual name is different) become so busy in client meetings that they could not get any time to start with your visa transfer.
                - Finally after my friend begged them to start his transfer process, they filed his LCA after 15-20 days of money transferred.
                - However they never sent a proof whether LCA was filed or not.
                - Later on they said that my friend’s LCA process (which took $3500 according to them) has been denied and they can not proceed with my friend’s application and asked for balance $2000.
                - (Please note that actual LCA filing does not take a single dollar and Transfer process had not even started)
                - Now the biggest twist : Mycon said that if my friend really wants to go to USA, he will have to pay another $3000. Mycon will again process my friend’s application on highest priority and this time LCA wont be denied. (They knew that my friend is serving notice period and had no other option)
                - This time my friend dint gift them $3000.
                - Everytime my friend asks for his money, Mycon either asks him to pay a balance of $2000 or $3000 if he wants to proceed with his visa transfer.
                - Mycon has my friend’s all information and they have threaten him that Mycon will reveal his passport information and other details to everyone in case he begs his money again.
                - My friend who has 11 years of working experience is still looking for job after two months of this fraud.
                Guys please don’t believe Ritika( **** promises on telephone only), Andy ( **** name) and Arun( **** personality).
                They have 1bhk office in Kalkaji New delhi. They have even smaller office in a town near Boston.
                Also, when my friend said that he will complain to USA authorities, Andy and Arun laughed saying that they will not even entertain Indians.( from previous such experiences ?? )
                If you are in USA, then u may still think to go ahead with mycon but if you are in India, don’t ever entertain this company.
                Guys, its all your decision now as every case and experience is different. We can just share our experience. That’s all.

Comment

Mycon - legit?

Originally posted by Suresh1987 View Post
                  Hi Gorthiharsha/Renuka,

Regards,
                  Suresh

Hi Suresh,

Did you join Mycon or did you go with another consultant? I too have an offer from Mycon but after seeing one of the reviews on this very thread, I am wary with working with them.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X