X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query on H4 visa

Hi Shervin,

Please help me clarify my 2 questions:

a) I have heard from sources that there is a rule that has been initiated 2 months back that H4 dependents can also work and EAD can be initiated for them to work. Is this really true?

b) If the above rule has not come into effect till date, my another generic question is – Can H4 work on freelancer jobs and earn in INR instead of USD

a) I have heard from sources that there is a rule that has been initiated 2 months back that H4 dependents can also work and EAD can be initiated for them to work. Is this really true?
    >> No.

b) If the above rule has not come into effect till date, my another generic question is – Can H4 work on freelancer jobs and earn in INR instead of USD
    >>> H4 is not allowed to work.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Could you please confirm once again if this is a rule or just a proposal ?

I see that the Agenda Stage of Rulemaking=Proposed Rule Stage; so it must be in the proposal stage; but just need another confirmation..

Comment

It is just a proposal. Feel free to consult with an immigration attorney.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X