Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221G white slip @ Ottawa, Canada

Hi All,

I attended for H1B stamping at Ottawa, Canada. I took all the documents, however the client letter was a softcopy for which I took a print of it. Consulate officer did not like it and gave me, 221G white slip for further review and took the passport and kept with them. They did not ask me to submit any additional documentation. I noticed that, in the 221G white slip, there is no case number or a reference number mentioned. All they mentioned was, my name and date of interview and mentioned that, they would communicate to me through emails, if and when passport is approved and when can that be collected.

I have already communicated to my employer and client about a possible call or communication from consulate.

Did anyone receive such white 221G slips with out any case number and how long did it take ?

Thanks
    RK

@Kakani,
    I'm also in the same boat. Did you get any email from the consulate?

Comment

Originally posted by raj111111 View Post
      @Kakani,
      I'm also in the same boat. Did you get any email from the consulate?
      I'm just curious - Client letter is the issue for you too?

Comment

221g @ottawa

Hi Rk,

How much time did it take for you to receive the passport . I attended the embassy recently. Please can you let me know more details.

Thanks,
        ottowa

Comment

Originally posted by ottowa View Post
          Hi Rk,

How much time did it take for you to receive the passport . I attended the embassy recently. Please can you let me know more details.

Thanks,
          ottowa

Hello ottowa
          How long did it take to get 221G cleared from Ottawa.
          I am in the same boat, waiting for admin processing to get cleared for last 1 month.
          Thanks

Comment

eventhough it is a very long post, just wanted to know how long it took to clear 221G without case number on it from Ottawa consulate.

I am on same boat now (

Comment

did u get an answer? same boat here. in tornoto..

Originally posted by vgrsri View Post
              eventhough it is a very long post, just wanted to know how long it took to clear 221G without case number on it from Ottawa consulate.

I am on same boat now (
              did u get an answer? same boat here. in tornoto.., usually how long ? thx in advance

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X