Help needed to fill DS 160 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed to fill DS 160 questions

I was in US for the last 2 years with my dependents and came back to India for vacation. Now my H1-B extension is approved going for the stamping. I need your expert advice in below DS 160 questions.
    1) Do you have any immediate relatives not including parents in the united states?
    Do I need to mention my wife and children are my immediate relatives here? Thye are in their dependent visa H4.
    2)For my dependent application Is your father in US?and Is your mother in US?
    do I need to enter mine and wife names here with Nonimmigrant status?
    3) I am filling DS 160 for my dependents, do I need to answer yes for anybody assisted for filing the application?

Pls clarify at the earliest.

1) Do you have any immediate relatives not including parents in the united states?
    Do I need to mention my wife and children are my immediate relatives here? Thye are in their dependent visa H4.
    >>> Will your wife and kids be in U.S on the date of your visa interview? If not, you can answer NO.

2)For my dependent application Is your father in US?and Is your mother in US? do I need to enter mine and wife names here with Nonimmigrant status?
    >>> You can answer NO as all of your will be attending the visa interview together.

3) I am filling DS 160 for my dependents, do I need to answer yes for anybody assisted for filing the application?
    >>> Yes.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X