221G White Questionaire Hyderabad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221G White Questionaire Hyderabad

I had my interview on 24th May.. Was asked mostly about my MS. The Officer gave me a 221G within 30 seconds with the respond to E-Mail option checked. I sent a response on the same day.

I had received a 221G during my F1 stamping in 2008 which was cleared in 30 days. Hoping for the best this time.

Anyone else here from Hyderabad in a similar situation willing to share their experiences..?

Thanks
    GMA

Edit : Misspelled questionnaire in the Subject

Originally posted by disguested View Post
    I had my interview on 24th May.. Was asked mostly about my MS. The Officer gave me a 221G within 30 seconds with the respond to E-Mail option checked. I sent a response on the same day.

I had received a 221G during my F1 stamping in 2008 which was cleared in 30 days. Hoping for the best this time.

Anyone else here from Hyderabad in a similar situation willing to share their experiences..?

Thanks
    GMA

Edit : Misspelled questionnaire in the Subject

I have been placed on an unpaid leave from today. I was wondering what happens if my employer decides to terminate my employment..? Will my H1B get cancelled..? Or can I still travel if I get the clearance..?

Comment

You cannot travel if you get terminated. You will need the latest employment authorization letter when you travel. Also, once you enter U.S using the petition of an employer, you should be working and get paid by that employer to mainatin the H1B status. Otherwise you will go out of status and you cannot even transfer the H1B to another employer. There is no point in travelling with a valid job in hand. That is illegal and if figured out, you will be deported and it will cause unnecessary issues.

Going on unpaid vacation out of U.S is not an issue. Once the petition gets approve, if the employer decides to send you to U.S to workf or them, you can still do that without any issues.

Even if the employer terminates you and revokes the H1B petition, you can still transfer it to a new employer.

Originally posted by disguested View Post
      I have been placed on an unpaid leave from today. I was wondering what happens if my employer decides to terminate my employment..? Will my H1B get cancelled..? Or can I still travel if I get the clearance..?
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X