Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PERM Labour in 7th year of H1-b Term

Hi,

My PERM Labour - EB3 was applied in May 2010 and Selected to Random Audit. and then to Supervisor Recrutiment in Feb 2012.

My Attorney says decision will be made in 6 months

I Applied for My H1-B 7th year Extension and finaly got approved, based on my labour pending status.

1Q. Chances to get my PERM Approved ?

2Q. Can I file for another PERM with my same employer ? If Yes, is it necessary to With draw the Old PERM filed with current employer?

3Q. Can I Transfer My H1-B to new employer ? with 7th year extension and apply new PERM with Him?

Please Advice.

Thanks in Advance

>>> No one can predict that.

2Q. Can I file for another PERM with my same employer ? If Yes, is it necessary to With draw the Old PERM filed with current employer?
    >>> It is not possible unless your employer is filing the PERM to upgrade the case from EB3 to EB2.

3Q. Can I Transfer My H1-B to new employer ? with 7th year extension and apply new PERM with Him?
    >>> Not possible unless you have a copy of the approved I-140.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

PERM Labour in 7th year of H1-b Term Reply to Thread

>>> It is not possible unless your employer is filing the PERM to upgrade the case from EB3 to EB2.

[COLOR="Purple"]I am in Stage-1 of PERM-

My labour not yet approved. Can i file another labor with same employer in 7th year[

Will it effect with my first labor which is pending decision/COLOR]

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      >>> No one can predict that.

I am in Stage-1 of PERM-

My labour not yet approved. Can i file another labor with same employer in 7th year

>>> Not possible unless you have a copy of the approved I-140.
      Last edited by harigoli; 06-14-2012, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Well, it is not possible. You will have to wait for the audit to complete. If you move to a different employer, they can start the process again.

[COLOR="Purple"]I am in Stage-1 of PERM-

My labour not yet approved. Can i file another labor with same employer in 7th year[

Will it effect with my first labor which is pending decision/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
          Well, it is not possible. You will have to wait for the audit to complete. If you move to a different employer, they can start the process again.
          Thanks for Response, Can same company apply for Labour for me for diffrent position while Fire labour is pending?

Comment

Well, consult an immigration attorney.

Originally posted by harigoli View Post
            Thanks for Response, Can same company apply for Labour for me for diffrent position while Fire labour is pending?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X