Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent:DS 160 questions

Hello

I am going for Visa Stamping next month and need help in filling out form DS160 questions:

1. My 11 month old daughter is a US citizen & she is traveling with us. What should i put in immediate relatives in US section. Should i mention her name or not. It seems like this question is more applicable for any sponsors in US, but in this case she is a dependent.

2. My wife and daughter are returning later on a different date. For the persons traveling with you
    question. Should i say NO.

3. We are currently living in US, so my question is should the home address be address in US
    and mailing address be the india address.

4. Lastly, What should i answer for date last Visa issued and Visa Number. Is it the Visa number
    date the info from last time i got my visa stamped or some information on my I797 approval notice.

Your help in this regard is truly appreciated.

RS

1. My 11 month old daughter is a US citizen & she is traveling with us. What should i put in immediate relatives in US section. Should i mention her name or not. It seems like this question is more applicable for any sponsors in US, but in this case she is a dependent.
    >>> You can answer NO if you don't have any other immediate relatives in U.S.

2. My wife and daughter are returning later on a different date. For the persons traveling with you question. Should i say NO.
    >>> Yes.

3. We are currently living in US, so my question is should the home address be address in US and mailing address be the india address.
    >>> Indian address.

4. Lastly, What should i answer for date last Visa issued and Visa Number. Is it the Visa number date the info from last time i got my visa stamped or some information on my I797 approval notice.
    >>> Visa is the one stamped in your passport. The question clearly asks about your previous visa and not about your petition/approval notice information.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you Shervin for the prompt response.

For the second question. Were you agreeing to my assessment i.e. i should answer NO or were you saying I should respond "Yes".

Comment

Answer NO.

Originally posted by bbull View Post
        Thank you Shervin for the prompt response.

For the second question. Were you agreeing to my assessment i.e. i should answer NO or were you saying I should respond "Yes".
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X