Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

write to the consulate??

@Shervin,

I see that you have suggested that we write to consulate directly and not to VFS. I have always sent an email to [email protected]. So, am I writing to VFS or US consulate?

and if you dont mind can you please let me know the correct address if [email protected] is not the right one.

Comment

Sent for Revocation to USCIS while H4 under admin processing

Hi,
      I had my H1 visa stamped the first week I went to India, got married in 2 weeks and applied for my wife's H4 a week after that. I waited for 60 days as they suggested and inquired on the case. I received a response stating "Your case has been sent for revocation to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. We no longer have the case and any inquiries regarding your case can be directed to that organization." and with Case Reason as "Passport Tracking Status".
      I contacted USCIS, DOS and NVC and non have any further information regarding the case. Also requested COnsulate if I could submit further documents but did not receive any response.
      And I know it takes a long time when the case is forwarded to USCIS.
      As far as I understand, the consulate has requested USCIS to revoke my H1 (not sure why) since they have not issued H4 to revoke it. Could you please correct me if I am mistaken.
      Can I withdraw the H4 application in this case, transfer my H1 and reapply my wife's H4 after I am with the new sponsor.
      Or what are my other options besides waiting for USCIS to process and send the case back to the consulate.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X