Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reqd Info regarding DS-160 form filling

Hi All,
    Please some one help me with my below questions.

1. I'm on H1B and i don't have Taxpayer ID i entered only SSN. Where can i get my Taxpayer ID.

2. What should i enter in Departure/ Arrival dates. Currently i'm plaiing to enter Arrival Date = '07/09/2012' (After stamping arrival date) and Departure Date = '12/01/2015' (Visa end date).

3. What should i enter in Person/Entity paying for your trip.

4.. Have you ever been in the U.S (For length of stay, should i enter in months or years).

5. I'm not sure about i have been ten-printed or not. (My last visa was at Matamoros, Mexico in 2008).

6. Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. What should i enter here my current status is applied for GC and i have approved I-140.

Thanks in advance.

With Thnx,
    Balaji

1. I'm on H1B and i don't have Taxpayer ID i entered only SSN. Where can i get my Taxpayer ID.
    2. What should i enter in Departure/ Arrival dates. Currently i'm plaiing to enter Arrival Date = '07/09/2012' (After stamping arrival date) and Departure Date = '12/01/2015' (Visa end date).
    >>> Check the below link and go through each section before you fill your DS160.
    https://www.immihelp.com/us-visa-app...n-form-ds-160/

3. What should i enter in Person/Entity paying for your trip.
    >>> Who is paying for your trip. If you are going to take care of the expenses, then enter "SELF".

4.. Have you ever been in the U.S (For length of stay, should i enter in months or years).
    >>> You can enter in months (Example: 14 Months).

5. I'm not sure about i have been ten-printed or not. (My last visa was at Matamoros, Mexico in 2008).
    >>> If you are not sure, answer NO.

6. Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. What should i enter here my current status is applied for GC and i have approved I-140.
    >>> Answer YES.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Reqd Info regarding DS-160 form filling

Shervin143,
      Thanks for your responses.

1. Can u suggest the answer for 1st question.
      2. For the 2nd question can i ansawer 'SELF' b'cos currently i'm in H1B.

With Thnx,
      Balaji

Comment

1. Can u suggest the answer for 1st question.
        >>> Did yo read the link that I provided in the previous reply. If you don;t have a tax payer id, then enter "Do Not Apply". It is very clearly mentioned there. Like I said, go through all the links and read it before you fill DS160.

2. For the 2nd question can i ansawer 'SELF' b'cos currently i'm in H1B.
        >>> Which question are you talking about. Your 2nd question is about arrival / departure dates. Why will you enter "SELF" there?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X