Need suggestions on H1B stamping. Urgent Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need suggestions on H1B stamping. Urgent Please

I came in L2 to USA. Filed H1B with Company A, got RFE and then it was approved. worked with Company A for 1 yr.
    Transfered my H1B to Company B. No RFE. It was approved with extension of 2yrs. I am working with Company B for last 6 months. Now, I plan to go for stamping in India.

1) Will they ask me about Company A? since I got RFE.

2) I have all docs related to Company B for stamping.

1) Will they ask me about Company A? since I got RFE.
    >>> No.

2) I have all docs related to Company B for stamping.
    >>> Good.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for your immediate response.

One last question: Client is not issuing me letter, since it is confidential.
      - But they gave me the Contract letter signed by VP in my company between client and Vendor
      - Vendor has given me letter.

I have the Email copy from my client - VP stating my proj got extended and also have client Id Card.

Can you please tell me still I need Client letter or the above is enough. I am little confused.

Comment

If you cannot get the client letter, then SOW between the client and the Vendor will certainly help. If possible get a letter or at least an email from the client manager stating that they won;t be able to issue the client letter as per their company policy. That along with the SOW and the vendor letter will help. When you work in multiple layers, proving employee/employer relationship could become a problem. When you get the letter from the Vendor, make sure that mention that your tasks are assigned by your employer and they monitor your work and they completely have the authority on analyzing your performance and hire/fire decisions. That will help.

Originally posted by anandgau View Post
        Thanks for your immediate response.

One last question: Client is not issuing me letter, since it is confidential.
        - But they gave me the Contract letter signed by VP in my company between client and Vendor
        - Vendor has given me letter.

I have the Email copy from my client - VP stating my proj got extended and also have client Id Card.

Can you please tell me still I need Client letter or the above is enough. I am little confused.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X