Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g White slip in Hyderabad

Hi,

I attended the interview on June 5th 2012 in Hyderabad and I got 221(g) white slip saying additional administrative processing is required in my case. The only document I did not have and the VO asked for is Client letter. My employer said that it is not about client letter and said that I would get visa without any issues. Did anyone get this before and if so, how much time does it take to get an email from them to submit our passport?

Thanks,
    Sitaram.

Timeline cannot be predicted as they are case by case basis. Search and read the posts on 221g / admin processing.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by srnanduri View Post
      Hi,

I attended the interview on June 5th 2012 in Hyderabad and I got 221(g) white slip saying additional administrative processing is required in my case. The only document I did not have and the VO asked for is Client letter. My employer said that it is not about client letter and said that I would get visa without any issues. Did anyone get this before and if so, how much time does it take to get an email from them to submit our passport?

Thanks,
      Sitaram.
      hi sitaram, can you please share the following info as I might have to go for stamping in Hyd soon..would greatly appreciate it

1. Which model are u working in or going to work in? (EC/EVC/EVVC)
      2. Is this ur 1st time stamping(new H1) to come to US?
      3. If this is not the first time stamping, then did you change employer or anything in ur work from the last time u got stamped?

I would sincerely thank you if u can share it.

Comment

Originally posted by srnanduri View Post
        Hi,

Thanks,
        Sitaram.

Hi Sitaram,

I am in same situation...attended interview on sept 4th and they asked client letter to submit but passport...i am trying to get that letter but not sure they will provide or not....if i submit with or without client letter how long it will take for process....

Could you please respond about your experience....i am in same situation just they asked client letter at hyderbad consulate....
        I really appreciate your help!

Thanks.

Comment

221g at hyderabad cancelled existing B1 as well

Hi ,
          I have attended H1B visa interview at hyd consulate on sep13 2012 and asked for extra documents from me/employer to submit at vfs drop box to make a final decision
          Also cancelled my existing B1.
          I would like to know if unfortunately after submission of needed docs to consulate and resulted in H1B refusal, will my cancelled B1 visa will be reissued. Please someone provide the info
          Ur reply for this is highly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by pavangolla View Post
            Hi ,
            I have attended H1B visa interview at hyd consulate on sep13 2012 and asked for extra documents from me/employer to submit at vfs drop box to make a final decision
            Also cancelled my existing B1.
            I would like to know if unfortunately after submission of needed docs to consulate and resulted in H1B refusal, will my cancelled B1 visa will be reissued. Please someone provide the info
            Ur reply for this is highly appreciated.
            Can you all please post whether you received any update from the consulate yet? That would help us know how long the waiting time is.

Thanks.

Comment

Nothing yet

Just an update:
              I haven't received any word yet.
              Visa interview: Dec 11,2012
              Category: H1B & H4
              White slip. No docs asked. Just the questionnaire.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X