Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.


  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Visa


    I was working with firm A on H1B which was due to expire in september 2012. I recently moved to B, got my H1B transferred to be but I never went back to my home country, so I dont have the new stamping yet. Now, I have some errands to run back home so I booked my tickets, but now I am not sure if its OK to go because I dont have my new stamping or do I need to go through stamping process again. However, I am going in end of July and getting back in second week of August. So all I need to know is : Will I have to go through the stamping this time I visit my home country or do nothing because my visa is valid till september? I need to know it ASAP.

    Thank you

  • #2
    You can use the existing valid H1B visa with the new employer's petition to re-enter U.S.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.