Photos of Workplace - 221(g) Mumbai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos of Workplace - 221(g) Mumbai

I have been asked to submit the workplace photographs apart from other documents in 221(g) blue form from Mumbai consulate. Today i have received the package from employer but it only has 3 black and white pictures of their office on regular A-4 paper.

Is there any specifications on how many photos we need to submit and if they have to be colored and of specific size?

Thanks in advance for your help with this.

There are no such requirements. It is advisable to get the color pictures as they will be clear. How hard is it to send scanned pictures of your work place. Who takes back/white photographs these days anyways. Talk to VFS helpdesk if you need more clarification.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks Shervin.

Also could you please let me know if we would need to prepare a cover note while submitting documents mentioned in 221(g).

If yes then is there a sample format available for the same?

Thanks,

Comment

It is not mandatory. But it is good to include a cover letter. There is no specific format. Just include a copy of the form 221g and a cover letter mentioning the documents that you are submitting.

Originally posted by immigrant2011 View Post
        Thanks Shervin.

Also could you please let me know if we would need to prepare a cover note while submitting documents mentioned in 221(g).

If yes then is there a sample format available for the same?

Thanks,
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X