Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How old can be the client letter and other supporting documents for H4 visa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How old can be the client letter and other supporting documents for H4 visa?

Hello All,
    Please share your opinion on how old can be the client letter, employer letter and/or paystubs?
    If we are planning to attend the visa interview in Aug/Sep 2012, Can I send all the supporting documents dated today, I mean Jul 2012?
    Also, please let me know if the principal applicant's bank statement shows <$5K for the recent month (all previous month balances are >$5k though), will it be a problem in the visa interview if they ask to show the bank statements?

Thanks,
    Sri

Originally posted by svch View Post
    Hello All,
    Please share your opinion on how old can be the client letter, employer letter and/or paystubs?
    If we are planning to attend the visa interview in Aug/Sep 2012, Can I send all the supporting documents dated today, I mean Jul 2012?
    Also, please let me know if the principal applicant's bank statement shows <$5K for the recent month (all previous month balances are >$5k though), will it be a problem in the visa interview if they ask to show the bank statements?

Thanks,
    Sri
    I dont think attending a interview in Aug with a client letter dated sometime in July will be any issue. Same for the bank statement, dont see an issue in it. As long as your pay stubs are correct per LCA you should be fine.

Comment

IMO, it is advisable to get the latest client letter / employment verification letter that is dated close to the date of the visa interview. 2 months is a long time for anything to happen in your job. Your project at the client place can get over and you might be in bench or you could move to another client. If you want to absolutely convince the VO and if you don't want to give the VO even 1% of change for a doubt, then go with the letters that are dated close to the visa interview.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks!!

appreciate the response, thanks much!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X