Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• switch from EVC model to EC model before H1B stamping

Hi All,

I have been going through the forums for sometime and I must thank all the responders for there valuable inputs.

I have few questions,

VISA status : H1-B
    In US : 2 years

1. I am currently working in EVC mode and want to go for stamping in Chennai,INDIA (in september ) and client doesn't provide client letter but they support for any queries etc.How risky is it ?
    2. Want to know how good is it if I move to the primary vendor(EC model) and then go for stamping immediatly ,does the time-factor with the current employer matter for stamping ?
    3. Want are chances for EC model (is it better than EVC model,hypothetical question)

I am just avoiding one layer before stamping,same client and same primary vendor.Only my new employer will be the primary vendor.

Please inform if additional details are needed.

Thanks for the help!!

1. I am currently working in EVC mode and want to go for stamping in Chennai,INDIA (in september ) and client doesn't provide client letter but they support for any queries etc.How risky is it ?
    >>> Visa interview without the client letter on a EVC mode is always risky.

2. Want to know how good is it if I move to the primary vendor(EC model) and then go for stamping immediatly ,does the time-factor with the current employer matter for stamping ?
    >>> Time-factor doesn't matter.

3. Want are chances for EC model (is it better than EVC model,hypothetical question)
    >>> Yes, it is certainly better as you can at least get the SOW between the client and the employer which can be used in place of client letter.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks Shervin143 !!

Thanks Shervin143 !!

Wanted to know if I can go to mexico for stamping, I was on L1-B and shifted to H1-B 18 months back,but never went outside US after that,so is 1st time stamping of H1-B allowed in mexico/Canada.

I haven't done any masters in US.

thanks in advance!

Comment

No. You have to get the first time H1B stamped in your home country. Also, change of status stamping (L1 visa before and H1B now) is not allowed in Mexico.

Originally posted by Neo-Morpheus View Post
        Thanks Shervin143 !!

Wanted to know if I can go to mexico for stamping, I was on L1-B and shifted to H1-B 18 months back,but never went outside US after that,so is 1st time stamping of H1-B allowed in mexico/Canada.

I haven't done any masters in US.

thanks in advance!
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X