Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change H1-B Employer before H1-B Stamping

Hi All,
    My H1-B Petition was applied by my last employer on Apr,2012. I have chnaged my Employer recently. Now, my Petition got Approved on Jul,2012. I have below question:
    1. How to Collect my Approved Petition?
    2. Is that valid for my new employer, if they want for H1-B Visa stamping? What is the process?
    3. Can I stamp it individually?

Please let me know asap.

Thanks
    Dabbu

My H1-B Petition was applied by my last employer on Apr,2012. I have chnaged my Employer recently. Now, my Petition got Approved on Jul,2012. I have below question:
    >>> Was the H1B petition filed under a new CAP. If yes, on what status are you working for the new employer? Were you in H1B status before April 2012?

1. How to Collect my Approved Petition?
    >>> Getting it from the previous employer is the only way.

2. Is that valid for my new employer, if they want for H1-B Visa stamping? What is the process?
    >>> I am not sure on what status you are currently working for the new employer. If you are not in H1B status currently and if you want to work for the new employer in H1B status, then a transfer need to be filed and when you go for stamping, you should be carrying the new employer's H1B petition. You cann use your old employer's H1B petition to work for the new employer.

3. Can I stamp it individually?
    >>> What are you trying to ask? You can go for stamping only with the current employer's petition and documents. Going for stamping with a previous employer's petition without their knowledge is illegal and it will be treated as Fraud.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X