Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B transfer to another company as current H1B transfer (post joining) is in process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B transfer to another company as current H1B transfer (post joining) is in process

Hi,

I have some urgent concern would appreciate if you could take your time to answer.

I was working with company A in US on H1B. I got a new job offer from company B which I accepted and also I joined this new company B.Now since the company B is doing my H1B through normal processing (not premium), it will take 2-3 months for the complete H1B transfer to be over. The H1B transfer submission receipt is received though. I have just joined this company B.

Now I have got a better offer from another company C. The company is willing to do my H1B transfer.

Question 1)
    So my question is that considering the existing scenario, can I still get my H1B transferred to the company C as I am keen to ultimately join the company C? I know similar questions have been answered already and that one can do as many H1B transfer as possible and join one of these companies. But my situation is different because I have already joined the company B and through it my H1B transfer is already in process.

Question 2)
    If I ask the new company C to do my H1B transfer through premium processing, will it make situation any better? Because in this case possible the H1B Transfer with C will be completed while the H1B Transfer with B is still in process (because of normal processing).

Waiting for your answers,

Thanks,
    Tushar Bapat

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X