Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New H1B Visa Stamping when old H1B visa is still valid??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New H1B Visa Stamping when old H1B visa is still valid??

My old H1B visa from employer A was stamped on 15-Feb-2012 and i never used that visa (never entered to USA).
    Now i joined Employer B and they have applied for a new H1B petition in premium mode and it was approved by the USCIS on july 6'th.

Since my previous H1B visa from Employer A is still valid till Sep-2013, i do not need to go for a new H1B visa stamped for the employer B's approved petition.
    But my employer is asking me to go for stamping..

1) Since i already went for H1B visa stamping on Feb-2012, going for a new H1B visa stamping in Aug-2012 will be an issue?
    2) What are the possible question that i can expect from council officier.
    3) is there any possibility that the officier can reject the visa for the reason of applying for the same type of visa with in 12 months period.

Hi Senior member - Can you please reply to this soon. That would be really very helpful for me.

Comment

1) Since i already went for H1B visa stamping on Feb-2012, going for a new H1B visa stamping in Aug-2012 will be an issue?
      >>> No.

2) What are the possible question that i can expect from council officer.
      >>> It will mostly related to your job, employer and your qualification.

3) is there any possibility that the officier can reject the visa for the reason of applying for the same type of visa with in 12 months period.
      >>> No. That is not a reason for rejection.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks a lot Shervin!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X