Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are my chances of coming back to USA if i go to India for Visa Stamp ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are my chances of coming back to USA if i go to India for Visa Stamp ??

Its been two and half year of my marriage since living away from my wife immidiately after my marriage and now really wants to see my wife. i already applied for H4 for my wife but we got Query for H4. We already submitted all the Docs and its 3 and half months now. So now i want to go and meet my wife for some times. My Employer and Client are so supportive and ready to give me all the Necessary Documents. So i want to go for visa stamps but i dont how are my chances of Coming Back ???

plz Guide me.

Thanks.
    Ravi Soni

Originally posted by ravirsoni1 View Post
    Its been two and half year of my marriage since living away from my wife immidiately after my marriage and now really wants to see my wife. i already applied for H4 for my wife but we got Query for H4. We already submitted all the Docs and its 3 and half months now. So now i want to go and meet my wife for some times. My Employer and Client are so supportive and ready to give me all the Necessary Documents. So i want to go for visa stamps but i dont how are my chances of Coming Back ???

plz Guide me.

Thanks.
    Ravi Soni
    Nobody can predict the chances. If you have all docs in place and have a clean history you should get the visa

Comment

Thanks for your Answer

Thanks for your Answer

Comment

what are the Documents are needed ???

Right now based on your Experience how many people do get visa stamped for H1 in 1shot ??
        What are the Documents are needed for one who is working as a Contractor ??

I have heard that a lot of people of Getting Query (221 G), so how many days it takes to get it resolved ??

If i don't get my visa Stamped, how can i re enter the USA again ??
        I have my H1 Visa valid untill 30th September 2014. So just wanted to know the ways to Come back into USA??

Thanks.
        Ravi Soni

Comment

Right now based on your Experience how many people do get visa stamped for H1 in 1shot ??
          What are the Documents are needed for one who is working as a Contractor ??

I have heard that a lot of people of Getting Query (221 G), so how many days it takes to get it resolved ??

If i don't get my visa Stamped, how can i re enter the USA again ??
          I have my H1 Visa valid untill 30th September 2014. So just wanted to know the ways to Come back into USA??

Thanks.
          Ravi Soni
          Ravi, when you say you have a valid visa, do you mean a valid stamped visa in you passport till 2014? If yes, I fail to understand why you need to go for stamping again??

Comment

Sorry, its my Bad. I have my H1 till Sep 2014.

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
            Ravi, when you say you have a valid visa, do you mean a valid stamped visa in you passport till 2014? If yes, I fail to understand why you need to go for stamping again??

Ravi Soni

Comment

Ravi Soni
              There are no statistics on how many get H1 stamped, how many get a 221g etc Similarly in 221g cases the resolution time could be anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. But you are unnecessarily panicking - if your employment is genuine, you have been paid regularly and as per LCA, your employer has a clean history etc then there is no reason why you should not get the visa stamped.

Comment

Originally posted by rvisak View Post
                There are no statistics on how many get H1 stamped, how many get a 221g etc Similarly in 221g cases the resolution time could be anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. But you are unnecessarily panicking - if your employment is genuine, you have been paid regularly and as per LCA, your employer has a clean history etc then there is no reason why you should not get the visa stamped.
                Trust me my intention is not to scare you. but i came to India and appeared for my H1B renewal on Nov-09-11 and my case is pending with USCIS for review. I had everything with me including client letter and approval letter to work remotely from India. My employer has a clean history and no other employee of them is stuck here. Consulate did not asked me anything and send the case to USCIS for further review and possible revocation.

I approached my vendor and they processed my visa, which got approved from USCIS. Appeared for another visa Interview in EC model, again got 221(g) and stuck here.

Again i am not trying to scare you, but unless you have a direct full time employment or a urgent need to visit, please reconsider going for stamping at this point of time.

Comment

Valid visa is not a problem

Hi Ravi,

There would be no problem if you have a valid visa till 2014 and you can come and go as many times within the visa time.

Comment

Originally posted by RAMNSS2008 View Post
                    Hi Ravi,

There would be no problem if you have a valid visa till 2014 and you can come and go as many times within the visa time.
                    Yup. Just make sure you are also carrying your current petition with you.
                    This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X