No announcement yet.

DS-160 form Intended date of Travel * Going with family for H1b / H4 Stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160 form Intended date of Travel * Going with family for H1b / H4 Stamping

Hi All,

Please help us in this regard as I'm going for NEW h1b stampiing chennai along with my family.

In DS-160 form there is a question which says

1) "Intended date of travel" (The date of travel should be 2 months from the scheduled date of interview)

We are going on August 13th for the interview and in my application form I had put it as OCT 20th 2012.

In my wife and kid application form ie H4 visa, I had mentioned as DEC 2012, as they wouldnt be travelling along with me. Is that valid ? It would be 4 months before for them going for interview stamping before the date of travel . Is that OK? I'm totally lost regarding this. Please help at the earliest.

Originally posted by krishna0824 View Post
    Hi All,

Please help us in this regard as I'm going for NEW h1b stampiing chennai along with my family.

In DS-160 form there is a question which says

1) "Intended date of travel" (The date of travel should be 2 months from the scheduled date of interview)

We are going on August 13th for the interview and in my application form I had put it as OCT 20th 2012.

In my wife and kid application form ie H4 visa, I had mentioned as DEC 2012, as they wouldnt be travelling along with me. Is that valid ? It would be 4 months before for them going for interview stamping before the date of travel . Is that OK? I'm totally lost regarding this. Please help at the earliest.
    That is fine. I dont think this would cause any issues

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X