Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer while in india

Hi,
    I was in USA for 3years on L1B visa and came back in Nov 2011 through Company A. After coming back to India my company filed H1B visa which is approved and stamped in March 2012. This H1B visa is valid till Dec 2014. However now my company says they can not send me back to USA due to internal company policies and i need to stay here for 1.5 yrs then they will look for an opportunity for me. Now i dont wanted to waste my visa and i found a good employer in USA who is ready to transfer my H1B. Here are my questions. Please help me....

1) If company B gets the approval from USCIS, do i need to go for stamping again? Is it mandatory? I was reading few threads on H1B transfer where it says we don't need to go for stamping again as my stamped visa is still valid. Please confirm.

2) What if my H1B transfer from company B gets denied? My H1B from company A still valid? can I still travel through company A if they are ready to send me after some time?

H1B transfer while in India

Hi can some one clear my above queries. I need this information on urgent basis. Thanks

Originally posted by roopam View Post
    Hi,
    I was in USA for 3years on L1B visa and came back in Nov 2011 through Company A. After coming back to India my company filed H1B visa which is approved and stamped in March 2012. This H1B visa is valid till Dec 2014. However now my company says they can not send me back to USA due to internal company policies and i need to stay here for 1.5 yrs then they will look for an opportunity for me. Now i dont wanted to waste my visa and i found a good employer in USA who is ready to transfer my H1B. Here are my questions. Please help me....

1) If company B gets the approval from USCIS, do i need to go for stamping again? Is it mandatory? I was reading few threads on H1B transfer where it says we don't need to go for stamping again as my stamped visa is still valid. Please confirm.

2) What if my H1B transfer from company B gets denied? My H1B from company A still valid? can I still travel through company A if they are ready to send me after some time?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X