Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payslips for H4 Visa

Hi
    Iam in US for last 6 months on H1...i was in Colarodo working at my employer location for the first 4 months and moved to NewJersey to client location 2 months back...

I have all the payroll ran for Colarodo from last 6 months...My recent LCA reflects NewJersey from past 2 months...

My Wife is going to H4 stamping, and do they raise a question, why the payroll ran for Colarodo when your husband is working in NewJersey from past 2 months....

Please suggest me...

Regards
    Krishna

Originally posted by krishna.bbr View Post
    Hi
    Iam in US for last 6 months on H1...i was in Colarodo working at my employer location for the first 4 months and moved to NewJersey to client location 2 months back...

I have all the payroll ran for Colarodo from last 6 months...My recent LCA reflects NewJersey from past 2 months...

My Wife is going to H4 stamping, and do they raise a question, why the payroll ran for Colarodo when your husband is working in NewJersey from past 2 months....

Please suggest me...

Regards
    Krishna
    Possible. No one can predict the questions VO will ask. BTW Why is your payroll being processed from Colorado when you are in NJ??? Has a new LCA and H1B amendment been filed due to location change?

Comment

Most importantly, are your payslips showing the state tax being with held appropriately ? Also, be very very careful with the EVVC model, from what I hear, even H4s are difficult for spouses working on such a model.
      This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X