Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has any one attended H1b Visa Interview in Hyderabad.. ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has any one attended H1b Visa Interview in Hyderabad.. ??

Guys,

If anyone has attended visa interview in Hyderabad. Please share your experiences.. Thanks in advance..

Originally posted by wannaflyhigh View Post
    Guys,

If anyone has attended visa interview in Hyderabad. Please share your experiences.. Thanks in advance..
    I have. It was fantastic.
    If this is your first interview in an American consulate, and if you have been scared by people with different experiences. Relax.
    If all your docs and your employment is genuine, and you aren't lying about anything, the VOs are most professional and will treat you with respect and courtesy. Even if you dont understand what they say and ask them to repeat themselves, they will do it without forming any prejudice.
    This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Comment

Originally posted by happybuddha View Post
      I have. It was fantastic.
      If this is your first interview in an American consulate, and if you have been scared by people with different experiences. Relax.
      If all your docs and your employment is genuine, and you aren't lying about anything, the VOs are most professional and will treat you with respect and courtesy. Even if you dont understand what they say and ask them to repeat themselves, they will do it without forming any prejudice.

Thank you so much happybuddha.. You relieved my tension.. After going through so many interview experiences, am so tensed... thank you so much for the reply..

Comment

Originally posted by wannaflyhigh View Post
        Thank you so much happybuddha.. You relieved my tension.. After going through so many interview experiences, am so tensed... thank you so much for the reply..
        No problem.
        Else where in this forum, I had posted my exact experiences. If it makes you feel any better, when I was waiting for my turn, the person before me (who was also applying for H1) was a complete put off. Even to me. He could not form even proper basic English sentences. The way he spoke was : I go America. I do project. I computer programmer. .. etc.
        The VO was very patient. He repeatedly explained all his questions and this guy was able to somehow convey his answers. I was getting tense since I was afraid he will tick off the VO and he will be in a bad mood when its my turn. After about 15 minutes of that guys interview, it turned out he had not submitted the visa fees! The VO was so understanding that he called the lobby manager and instructed 'Pls help this guy out asap, I want to grant him his h1'
        So, just get a good nights sleep before the interview. No amount of stammering or sweating or appearing confused or not being able to understand the VOs accent will spoil your chances. Best of luck and let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
        This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X