Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Green slip 221g New Delhi

Hi All,

I have been going through this forums and its been of good help. I have attended a visa interview at Delhi consulate on 23rd of August 2012. I have been issued a green slip 221g stating the need for a few employer documents like (client letter, W2 Forums, Notarized list of all employees of the company). However the visa officer kept my passport and said to courier all the specified docs.

My employer already forwarded this to the attorney and he is working on the docs and i will courier them back within 10 days or 2 weeks to consulate. What are the chances of my visa being approved if i submit all the requested docs correctly.

Please let me know. I also know that there is no specific processing time if 221g is issued. I am just sitting back and waiting. Just wanted to know your opinions on the same as i have my passport with them.

Thanks,
    Sandeep.M

Hi

Originally posted by movvasandeep View Post
    Hi All,

I have been going through this forums and its been of good help. I have attended a visa interview at Delhi consulate on 23rd of August 2012. I have been issued a green slip 221g stating the need for a few employer documents like (client letter, W2 Forums, Notarized list of all employees of the company). However the visa officer kept my passport and said to courier all the specified docs.

My employer already forwarded this to the attorney and he is working on the docs and i will courier them back within 10 days or 2 weeks to consulate. What are the chances of my visa being approved if i submit all the requested docs correctly.

Please let me know. I also know that there is no specific processing time if 221g is issued. I am just sitting back and waiting. Just wanted to know your opinions on the same as i have my passport with them.

Thanks,
    Sandeep.M
    Dear Sandeep,

In my case "issued a green slip 221g stating the need for a few employer documents like (client letter, W2 Forums, Notarized list of all employees of the company). However the visa officer kept my passport and said to courier all the specified docs." was similar (attended interview in 2 week of Dec'11 submitted the required within one week at VFS New Delhi). And later necessary verification took place at my employer place in March'12 by the USICS officials but till date I have not come to know my status.(Note: I have applied for first time) already 8 months completed.

Thanks

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by movvasandeep View Post
      Hi All,

Thanks,
      Sandeep.M
      Hi there,
      I have been waiting since 1st week of December 2011, Submitted requested documents in 2nd week of Dec'11...!
      Employer verification done in end of Feb'12, No update from them apart from their standard reply that its pending/under process..!
      Even passport is also with the embassy till today..!!! and as far as i know there is no time limit to process 221g cases.
      Lets hope we all get it soon.
      Thanks
      Regards

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X