Urgent - H1B transfer on RFE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent - H1B transfer on RFE?

My friend's H1B application (for FY13 cap) went on RFE a few days back.

Question: Can she find some other employer and transfer her H1B application? If yes, what will be the process? If no, will there be any other option available for her to still get her H1B in case of denial?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Originally posted by gssaini View Post
    My friend's H1B application (for FY13 cap) went on RFE a few days back.

Question: Can she find some other employer and transfer her H1B application? If yes, what will be the process? If no, will there be any other option available for her to still get her H1B in case of denial?

Comment

Originally posted by gssaini View Post
      Anyone?
      H1B application means, initial H1B petition ? Is your friend in the US or India ? Is your friend applying for the first time ? If you dont give details how do you expect others to help/reply ?
      Edit: Ok I just read you said application for FY13, so I am just going to assume its her first time.
      I dont know the answer. If I were to guess, what you want to do is not possible.
      Last edited by happybuddha; 08-31-2012, 09:29 AM.
      This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Comment

Here are the details:

She is on H4 visa currently in US. Application is filed as CoS. This is her first H1B application ever and it went to RFE status.

Question: If the employer (for some reason) doesn't reply to the RFE, or instead of replying to the RFE the H1B gets denied, are there any other options left with her?

Originally posted by happybuddha View Post
        H1B application means, initial H1B petition ? Is your friend in the US or India ? Is your friend applying for the first time ? If you dont give details how do you expect others to help/reply ?
        Edit: Ok I just read you said application for FY13, so I am just going to assume its her first time.
        I dont know the answer. If I were to guess, what you want to do is not possible.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X