Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mandatory document - Experience letter

Hi,
    I have H1B interview on 14th Sept. I am currently working in company A. I got job in company B who is sponsering my visa. I have not yet resigned from company A. I am planning to resign only once I get visa.

Experience letter is one of the mandatory document. I will not get my experience letter until I resign from current company, that too, the experience letter is issues only on the last working day in the company.

My questions is:
    Is there any other ducement which I can present instead of experience letter?
    Will offer letter of company A and last 3 months pay be accepted as proof that I am working since XX years?

Thanks in advance

How about Offer letter and Payslips ??

Originally posted by a1.arpit View Post
    Hi,
    I have H1B interview on 14th Sept. I am currently working in company A. I got job in company B who is sponsering my visa. I have not yet resigned from company A. I am planning to resign only once I get visa.

Experience letter is one of the mandatory document. I will not get my experience letter until I resign from current company, that too, the experience letter is issues only on the last working day in the company.

My questions is:
    Is there any other ducement which I can present instead of experience letter?
    Will offer letter of company A and last 3 months pay be accepted as proof that I am working since XX years?

Thanks in advance
    Hi Arpit,

Even am in the same situation as yours. Am planning to take Offer letter issues by the present company and the latest payslips.. Anyone please advise us here..

Comment

Getting an experience letter from your current organization should be a no brainer. If a simple approach doesnt work it can be asked under the pretext of applying for a loan/renting a property/applying for utilities/etc.
      If nothing works, take all your current docs and explain the situation, truthfully, to the VO.
      This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Comment

Originally posted by wannaflyhigh View Post
        Hi Arpit,

Even am in the same situation as yours. Am planning to take Offer letter issues by the present company and the latest payslips.. Anyone please advise us here..
        When do you have interview? Could you please share your experience if you are going for interview before 14th Sept? .. And ya All the Best ...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by happybuddha View Post
        Getting an experience letter from your current organization should be a no brainer. If a simple approach doesnt work it can be asked under the pretext of applying for a loan/renting a property/applying for utilities/etc.
        If nothing works, take all your current docs and explain the situation, truthfully, to the VO.
        Thanks..
        I contacted HR dept and they told exp letter can not be issues before last day of employment. I gave all reasons but they said we have some procedures to follow. They suggested that I can use my offer letter and pay slips as a proof that I am still working in that company.
        I am planning to take offer letter and pay slips and lets see what happens. fingers crossed ..
        Last edited by a1.arpit; 09-09-2012, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by a1.arpit View Post

Thanks..
          I contacted HR dept and they told exp letter can not be issues before last day of employment. I gave all reasons but they said we have some procedures to follow. They suggested that I can use my offer letter and pay slips as a proof that I am still working in that company.
          I am planning to take offer letter and pay slips and lets see what happens. fingers crossed ..
          Cool. I hope you communicated in email about this. It would definitely help to take the print outs of the email communication. So you can show something to prove that your current company has some procedures etc.
          Best of luck.
          This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X