H1 B extension beyond 6 years with RFE on I 140

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B extension beyond 6 years with RFE on I 140

I have I-140 approved from employer A approved in January 2010. I dont have original I-140 approval notice, but I have FOIA that I received from USCIS. This I140 is not revoked yet.

I moved to employer B in October 2010. Employer B filed for I-140 last week in premium, but got RFE. Attorney for company B wants to file visa extension with previous I 140 and quote that current I 140 is pending. Is it safe to do this or is it better to wait until we have some decision on current I 140 that was filed from employer B? My six years H1B expires in February of 2013 .

Any help would be great

Thank you

status

Originally posted by Chaitanya03 View Post
    I have I-140 approved from employer A approved in January 2010. I dont have original I-140 approval notice, but I have FOIA that I received from USCIS. This I140 is not revoked yet.

I moved to employer B in October 2010. Employer B filed for I-140 last week in premium, but got RFE. Attorney for company B wants to file visa extension with previous I 140 and quote that current I 140 is pending. Is it safe to do this or is it better to wait until we have some decision on current I 140 that was filed from employer B? My six years H1B expires in February of 2013 .

Any help would be great

Thank you
    what happen your status. did you proceed with your plan? or you waited for approval

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X