Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping Appointment Dates for December

Hi,

I am trying schedule a Visa interview for my H1b stamping for the month of December.
    The VFS site is showing the dates only for the month of September.
    I am planning to visit India and need to book my flight tickets. But without knowing my interview dates, I am unable to proceed with my travel plan.

Please help me on this.

Originally posted by chirus12 View Post
    Hi,

I am trying schedule a Visa interview for my H1b stamping for the month of December.
    The VFS site is showing the dates only for the month of September.
    I am planning to visit India and need to book my flight tickets. But without knowing my interview dates, I am unable to proceed with my travel plan.

Please help me on this.
    Kindly someone help me on this.

Comment

its because now new process they are implementing for VISA Appointment and interview from 26/09/2012.i am also planning for oct second week but dont have any updates on process.

Comment

same vfs vs ustraveldocs confusion

When I try to get a reservation through the above website as opposed to the VFS, it doesn’t recognize my MRV visa fee receipt number. It says – “Step 8: Please enter your MRV receipt information below. No valid record can be found for the entered receipt number. Please validate that your receipt number is correct and that you have paid the correct amount for the visa which you are applying for.”

I only hope that I don't need to pay the fee again. If someone knows the procedure for those who paid through vfs and want to book an appointment in late october, please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Siddhartha Jonnalagadda View Post
          When I try to get a reservation through the above website as opposed to the VFS, it doesn’t recognize my MRV visa fee receipt number. It says – “Step 8: Please enter your MRV receipt information below. No valid record can be found for the entered receipt number. Please validate that your receipt number is correct and that you have paid the correct amount for the visa which you are applying for.”

I only hope that I don't need to pay the fee again. If someone knows the procedure for those who paid through vfs and want to book an appointment in late october, please let me know.
          I also got the same issue.. i mailed them ... lets c whether we will get any reply.

Comment

I could able to schedule appointment through the new website ... try it now!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X