Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B stamping - DS-160

Hi,

I wanted to know if US visa consulates maintains a track of family history.
    When my parents applied for a tourist visa (which was rejected at that time) i had mentioned my name and my sibling's name as relatives/children in USA. When my sibling had applied for his visa, he had mentioned my name is his visa application.
    Now i am preparing for my h1b visa stamping some time in dec/jan and my question is should i mention my sibling's name in my DS-160? When applications are filed are family records maintained and checked when we attend the interview?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Thanks.

Originally posted by visaques1 View Post
    Hi,

I wanted to know if US visa consulates maintains a track of family history.
    When my parents applied for a tourist visa (which was rejected at that time) i had mentioned my name and my sibling's name as relatives/children in USA. When my sibling had applied for his visa, he had mentioned my name is his visa application.
    Now i am preparing for my h1b visa stamping some time in dec/jan and my question is should i mention my sibling's name in my DS-160? When applications are filed are family records maintained and checked when we attend the interview?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Thanks.
    They keep track of all things so there is no point in lying or hiding anything. Any hidden facts uncovered later will make it more difficult for you and your relatives to get visa in future. If you or any of relative is in US at the time of your H1 interview the same should be mentioned in the DS-160.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X