Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Approved - COS in premium?

hi,
    My employer has applied for new H1B this year from L2 to H1B. i got the approval in premium processing but i did not get I-94. I realized that i have I 797-B which will not have I-94.

My employer has applied for consular processing. If my employer apply for COS now, how long it takes?
    Is there any way to do this in premium processing? Since the petition is approved in premium processing, do we need to pay again for COS?

I never gone out of status before Oct1st.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks!

Originally posted by cg841230 View Post
    hi,
    my employer has applied for new h1b this year from l2 to h1b. I got the approval in premium processing but i did not get i-94. I realized that i have i 797-b which will not have i-94.

My employer has applied for consular processing. If my employer apply for cos now, how long it takes?
    Is there any way to do this in premium processing? Since the petition is approved in premium processing, do we need to pay again for cos?

I never gone out of status before oct1st.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks!
    your employer did not apply for change of status (how dumb), otherwise you would et an i-94, you may ask them to amend the petition in premium, it will cost 325**225. Or go to a consulate.

Comment

H1B Approved - COS in premium?

Thanks for the response!

Now, My employer is saying that for COS, they have to re-file the entire H-1B and that incur a lot of the fees. Is this true? or is it just $325 in normal processing?

Thanks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X