Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spouse has unused F1 visa, now applying for H4

Hi,

Please help me in this situation as I could not find any answer on this.

I am getting married soon and my fiancee has a F1 visa stamped without issues in 2008. However, due to personal reasons, she did not use the visa (she never traveled to US for studies). Now she is going to be applying for a H4 visa to join me in the US (I am on an H1-B). Will she have any issues/trouble going through the interview process. I am sure she will be questioned on the F1. Any answers on how to answer the question or how to go about the process will be really helpful.

Regards,
    Vijay

I would really appreciate any reply on this. One more thing I should add is, her F1 will expire only in Jun 2013. Please suggest how to go with her interview.

Originally posted by thisisrv View Post
    Hi,

Please help me in this situation as I could not find any answer on this.

I am getting married soon and my fiancee has a F1 visa stamped without issues in 2008. However, due to personal reasons, she did not use the visa (she never traveled to US for studies). Now she is going to be applying for a H4 visa to join me in the US (I am on an H1-B). Will she have any issues/trouble going through the interview process. I am sure she will be questioned on the F1. Any answers on how to answer the question or how to go about the process will be really helpful.

Regards,
    Vijay

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X