Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPS visa fee receipt - New visa process in India

Hi,
    I have paid my visa fee using the IMPS service. I used the transaction reference number to take an appointment. Unlike HDFC paper receipt, I do not have any bank receipt. Do I have to carry a proof (a bank letter with transaction details, etc) for the interview? I'd appreciate if someone can share his experience/plan in this regard. I have my OFC visit on Oct 1, 2012 in Chennai.
    Thanks
    -aasoj

You carry these documents (The below are just samples. You carry your own documents)

Also, keep your 12 digit IMPS reference number handy.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

I have a couple of questions for you.

1. Did you schedule an appointment for one person or two persons?
      2. Can you go through the screens at https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visa-appointment-in-india/ and let us know if you saw anything different or something missing?
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
        I have a couple of questions for you.
        >> 1. Did you schedule an appointment for one person or two persons?
        Appointment scheduled for me and 1 dependent. My Visa fee payed through IMPS and the dependents fee payed over the counter in HDFC bank

>> 2. Can you go through the screens at https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visa-appointment-in-india/ and let us know if you saw anything different or something missing?
        I had the same experience, same set and order of input sections.

Comment

I am facing same issue. Want some help.

Originally posted by aasoj View Post
          Hi,
          I have paid my visa fee using the IMPS service. I used the transaction reference number to take an appointment. Unlike HDFC paper receipt, I do not have any bank receipt. Do I have to carry a proof (a bank letter with transaction details, etc) for the interview? I'd appreciate if someone can share his experience/plan in this regard. I have my OFC visit on Oct 1, 2012 in Chennai.
          Thanks
          -aasoj
          Hello Aasoj,

I am also facing the same issue. Can you please share did you survived without receipt? or you get it from somewhere?

Pls, pls, pls.

I have an appointment scheduled which is very near.

Regards,
          aadiwit

Comment

Originally posted by aadiwit View Post
            Hello Aasoj,

I am also facing the same issue. Can you please share did you survived without receipt? or you get it from somewhere?

Pls, pls, pls.

I have an appointment scheduled which is very near.

Regards,
            aadiwit
            Hey can you tell me what you did in this matter. I also used IMPS process, but my question is when will it get updated in there system?
            How will they know that I have made the payment? I dont think there is any process for it.
            And what was your experience regarding that?

Thanks.

Comment

IMPS Receipt Number

Hi,
              I have paid my visa fee using the IMPS service. I used the transaction reference number to take an appointment. But I am keep getting error: No valid record can be found for the entered receipt number. Please validate that your receipt number is correct and that you have paid the correct amount for the visa which you are applying for, even after 36 Hrs of registration.

I have received below confirmation after paying the money. Can any one confirm about which number I need to use to book appointment. For now I am trying to use below [xxxxxxxxxxxx] to register.

Info: IMPS/MRT/xxxxxxxxxxxx/919742008025/

Thanks
              -aasoj[/QUOTE]

Comment

Didn't receive any sms after making an IMPS payment

Hi, I'm facing the very same issue as Aasoj. I made the payment via IMPS on Saturday evening. According to the guidelines, I'm supposed to receive a sms on Monday. I received none so far. I do have a transaction reference number, I see others have used the same to book an appointment, I'm not to able to do so though. Please kindly help.

Thanks,
                Kalaivani.

Originally posted by kpareek View Post
                Hi,
                I have paid my visa fee using the IMPS service. I used the transaction reference number to take an appointment. But I am keep getting error: No valid record can be found for the entered receipt number. Please validate that your receipt number is correct and that you have paid the correct amount for the visa which you are applying for, even after 36 Hrs of registration.

I have received below confirmation after paying the money. Can any one confirm about which number I need to use to book appointment. For now I am trying to use below [xxxxxxxxxxxx] to register.

Info: IMPS/MRT/xxxxxxxxxxxx/919742008025/

Thanks
                -aasoj
                [/QUOTE]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X