Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago USCIS PO BOX: How often do they pick up their mail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rayb
    replied
    It depends on whether you use the mail address or the courier delivery address. These days, Priority Mail is more than competitive with FedEx, etc., and if standard Priority (not Express), it can be in the mail address location in two days from your mailing.

Courier delivery is sometimes delayed an additional day after delivery date before being run through intake (my opinion based on tracking over the last few years).

--Ray B

Originally posted by elong View Post
    The tracking for my husband's AOS, EAD, and Advanced Parole applications says it "Arrived at Post Office Chicago, IL 60680" on 2/9/18 at 12:30. I spoke with someone at the post office, and they said it won't be marked as "delivered" until someone from the USCIS office comes to collect the mail.

Does anyone know how often they pick up their mail? Tomorrow will be a week since it arrived at the post office, and I'm just getting a little ancy.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Chicago USCIS PO BOX: How often do they pick up their mail?

The tracking for my husband's AOS, EAD, and Advanced Parole applications says it "Arrived at Post Office Chicago, IL 60680" on 2/9/18 at 12:30. I spoke with someone at the post office, and they said it won't be marked as "delivered" until someone from the USCIS office comes to collect the mail.

Does anyone know how often they pick up their mail? Tomorrow will be a week since it arrived at the post office, and I'm just getting a little ancy.

Thanks!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X