Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help abt salary

i m on h1b , i got i-140 approved.

i have some queastion ( here is my case )

1:- my employer does not pay me salary. what they offer me and force me to work more then 40 hour . and keep telling me that will pay after some times.

2:-my pay check is not per my offerd sal,(way bellow after adding overtime )

3:-my first 3 year will be over at 14th fab-2007

now my question is

1:- is there any way can i get my money from my employer?

2:-i have to visit india in dec and my first 3 year over in feb,if i apply for extention and if i approved then i have to visit us consulate in india, i affariad that they ask for pay check or W2 , both r not as per offered sal.is that create any problem ? if so what can i do for it?

4:- can i apply for extention after i come back form india ,i plan to came back on jan20, and i have visa upto fab-14 , can i do that?

3:-if i change my employer can i use my i-140 ?

please guide me ASAP.

1. Transfer your H1 to a better company ASAP (talk to your friends about the companies they work for).
    2. After the H1b is transferred (you receive I-797 from new employer), file a complaint with Department of Labor against your old employer (http://www.dol.gov/)
    3. Schedule an appointment with VFS (www.vfs-usa.co.in/) to get your visa stamped.

Comment

how abt my money

no way i get my money back. please help

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X