Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one knows SilverTide or CygnusSoftwares ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one knows SilverTide or CygnusSoftwares ??

Hi,

Am being selected in CygnusSoftTek , at Coimbatore in Software developing.Assured a good salary.
    But no Idea on this company, its operations. They r Yet to start with the operations .But they r asking for a service agreement for 2years including probation .

Heard they are in a group of companies like Silver Tide, Cygnussoftwares, MAT sytems.

Confused to Conclude.
    Help me to Proceed Further.

Thanks
    mmA

Me too selected and confused

i am also selected and asked for a bond for 2 years but have negotiated for 1.5 years. and they are asking for a refundable deposit of 5K US dollors and negotiated that to 3K US dollors. the salary is too low. they have hell lot of hidden cost. like travelling within US. if u have to go to client place is on you not on them. if you calculate the total savings it will end up lesser than what u r earning in india. i find them like a joker. the HR guy who is in touch with me knows nothing. strange to work with them. let me know what u r going thru?

regards,
    Arun Shankar

Comment

Operations of them - God Knows ! Can Any one share ?

Hi,

They tell that the operations will start very soon.

They say, that they r in plan to start training and QA Sectors at coimbatore.
      Training ll start after one month and the QA ll start after two or three months.

How far it is true God knows ? Any one who knows Pl....

And one more thing , so many companies like this offer and plans come into the city nowadays( very low salary but with a strong contract) , How far it is true and worthy should be analyzed .

Have u got the contract copy, they gave me one. It seems very strong and tough like anything ( for slaves)....

We ll discuss abt and have a clear idea on this before we step forward..

Thanks,
      Maxir temp

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X