A Question about marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Question about marriage

I got married to a girl from panama and want to know what I sould do. She will return to panama before her I-94 runs out will she be able to come back to the States without any problems. She was here on a visitor visa. And she wants to bring her son back who is 16. What should I do.....

Originally posted by Ninetok
    I got married to a girl from panama and want to know what I sould do. She will return to panama before her I-94 runs out will she be able to come back to the States without any problems. She was here on a visitor visa. And she wants to bring her son back who is 16. What should I do.....

She doesnt have to retun home, evn though her I-94 expires. You should fbegin to file he rpapers and they would include her son...........you file the following papers:

I-I30
    I-1485
    I-756 ( if she wnats to work)
    G-325
    Each form comes with insrrauctions and you need photos for each as well as each has its fee. You file them along with a copy of the marraige certificate, her and your birth certificate, proof of your life together....e.g photos, plane tickets, just anyhting that shows that you two were dating an now live togetehr as man and wife.
    Once you file the I-130 and I-485, she will not be able to travel and reenter unless she also files I-131 ( application for advance parole). Unless her son already has a visa, he will have to wait in Panama for his papers to be processed. Even if he ahs a visa and comes to visit, he will have to return and wait for the appers to be processed there..if he doesnt already ahve a visa, its unlikley he will now get one just to visit. But under immigration law hes your child and you can file for him when you do hers.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X