X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dee8989
    replied
    Thank you!
    Yes I want to replace him but people tell me, it's normal for them to be bad at giving you calls back, you have to make sure you call them persistently.

I was thinking once we submit the I601A we will call it quits and hire someone else for the remainder of the steps. After 4 years working on this since our I-130 was approved, I'm just tired. People also tell me the wait time for these I601As is long.

Leave a comment:

• azblk
    replied
    Originally posted by Dee8989 View Post
    Hi everyone, I am new here. I'm here because there are always a lot of questions I have regarding the I-601A process and it would be great to hear of others experience. I am working with a lawyer right now for my husband, but he is terrible. I am going to him today to review the hardship letter after he said we would talk yesterday personally over the phone (but he was too busy to answer my call and none of his 7 paralegals could help me).
    It's been a frustrating experience, but to retain him was expensive.

Right now I am in the gathering of documents step. In two weeks we will have everything.

Just wanted to know where to post questions on the I601A waiver as I don't seem to find many posts on it.

Thank you.
    Dee
    The lawyer works for you. If you feel he his not adequately representing you then you should fire him and hire a new lawyer. That being said you can post your questions in the AOS forum.

Leave a comment:

• Dee8989
    started a topic Where to post questions on the I-601A?

Where to post questions on the I-601A?

Hi everyone, I am new here. I'm here because there are always a lot of questions I have regarding the I-601A process and it would be great to hear of others experience. I am working with a lawyer right now for my husband, but he is terrible. I am going to him today to review the hardship letter after he said we would talk yesterday personally over the phone (but he was too busy to answer my call and none of his 7 paralegals could help me).
    It's been a frustrating experience, but to retain him was expensive.

Right now I am in the gathering of documents step. In two weeks we will have everything.

Just wanted to know where to post questions on the I601A waiver as I don't seem to find many posts on it.

Thank you.
    Dee

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X