Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITIN Status

Hi,

Please give me the Contact no of IRS. Two months back I applied for ITIN of my spouse for IT purposes. I would really appreciate it if you could let me know How do I know/ check about ITIN...Status of ITIN.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

All the information we have about ITIN is at https://www.immihelp.com/newcomer-to-usa-guide/itin.html
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

google ITIN APPLICATION IRS

Where can I get help with my ITIN application?

You may call the IRS toll-free at 1-800-829-1040 for information and help in completing your Form W-7 and your tax return, or to check on the status of your application six weeks after submitting Form W-7.Assistance is also available at IRS Taxpayer Assistance Centers in the United States to provide in-person help with ITIN applications on a walk-in or appointment basis. Applicants outside the United States may contact an overseas IRS office to find out if that office accepts Form W-7 applications.
      You may also use the services of an IRS-authorized Acceptance Agent.

How and when can I expect to receive my ITIN?

If you qualify for an ITIN and your application is complete, you will receive a letter from the IRS assigning your tax identification number, usually within six weeks. If you have not received your ITIN or other correspondence six weeks after applying, you may call the IRS toll-free number at 1-800-829-1040 to request the status of your application.

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: July 01, 2010 (IRS WEBSITE INFO)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X