Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police check report

Dear sir

I am from Saudi Arabia. I have got the usa D visa two times in the last 5 years. Now I applied for new D visa but they ask for police check report or court recored because I have been arrest in july 1995 and they released me due to no compliane filed against me. Please I need your know how I can get that.

Thanks and best regarde.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Read /police-certificates-for-usa-immigrant-visa/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

State Department Reciprocity schedule says: Available

google for it!

Documents

Birth Certificates

Available at time of birth. For persons born prior to 1968 in the western (Jeddah) and eastern (Dhahran) provinces and 1980 in the central (Riyadh) province birth certificates are not available. In lieu of birth certificates the nationality card (Tabiya) should be used.

Marriage and Divorce Certificates
      Marriages and divorces are conducted in accordance with Sharia (Islamic) law. Sharia courts issue marriage and divorce certificates. Authenticated copies of the certificate are available, provided the requester presents to the court a copy of the original document. If a copy of the original document cannot be presented, the court can only state it has confirmed details of the marriage or divorce based on its records.

Police Records

Police clearances are available for Saudi citizens and resident third country nationals. Saudi citizens currently residing overseas must return in person to process the police clearance.

Saudi citizens and third country nationals residing in the Kingdom process the police clearances by first obtaining a police clearance request letter from U.S. Embassy Riyadh, U.S. Consulate General Jeddah, or U.S. Consulate General Dhahran. This police clearance request letter, signed by a consular officer, must be attested by the Saudi Ministry of Affairs (current fee is SR30). The applicant must then appear personally with a passport-sized photograph and a national ID or residency permit at the regional Criminal Investigation Department for fingerprinting. Fingerprinting for women is done in a separate room. The police clearance should be available for collection after a week or two.

Police clearances are available for Saudi nationals residing outside of the Kingdom. The expatriate Saudi citizen obtains the police clearance by returning to the Kingdom and obtaining a police clearance request letter from U.S. Embassy Riyadh, U.S. Consulate General Jeddah, or U.S. Consulate General Dhahran. This police clearance request letter, signed by a consular officer, must be attested by the Saudi Ministry of Affairs (current fee is SR30). The applicant must then appear personally with the attested police clearance request letter, a passport-sized photograph and a national ID at the Regional Criminal Investigation Department for fingerprinting. Fingerprinting for women is done in a separate room. The police clearance should be available for collection after a week or two.

Police clearances are unavailable for third country nationals who no longer reside in the Kingdom.

The optimal time to conduct these procedures at the police stations is 10:00 Saturdays-Wednesdays.

Prison Records
      Unavailable.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X