Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother's Name on documents are different

Dear sir,

I am from Bangladesh. My parent live in nyc. They apply for me. In my educational certificate my mother’s name is DILRUBA but my others document such as birth certificate, Nationality certificate etc are in DHILRUBA. My father apply for me as DILRUBA. So what can I do…….Is there solution ?
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Get one and the same person affidavit.

Sample at https://www.immihelp.com/sample-one-same-person-affidavit-for-us-immigration/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

US State Department

see: http://travel.state.gov/visa/fees/fe....html?cid=3509

The US State Department Reciprocity Schedule indicates what if available and sends you in the right direction: this for Bangladesh

Documents

Birth Certificates

Available. Registration of birth is required in Bangladesh under Construct 21 Rules. The Government of Bangladesh has designated local registrar offices throughout Bangladesh for issuance of birth certificates. Applicants should contact the designated office in the locality where they were born. The authorized registrar office is usually the City Corporation, the Pourashava Office, the Union Porishad Office or the Cantonment Board. In some rural areas, the municipal Chairman's office provides registered birth certificates. The format of the birth certificate should include biographic data, the serial number of the register, the page number of the register where the data was recorded and the identity of person who registered the birth. Embassy Dhaka will not accept affidavits of birth from relatives, friends and neighbors.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X