Passport Renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport Renewal

I need to renew a passport and thanks to the State Department I can not get the answers from them.

The passport was the first one i got, and it has expired less than 12 months ago. Do I need to send in birth certificate, social security cards, etc like I had to when I got the original?

Also, there's a section to tell them your occupation, employer, and emergency contact information. What happens if someone doesn't want to provide this? Can it be left blank?

How old are you? What was the length of validity of your last US passport? Are you living in the US?

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by newacct View Post
      How old are you? What was the length of validity of your last US passport? Are you living in the US?
      I need to renew a passport and thanks to the State Department I can not get the answers from them.

The passport was the first one i got, and it has expired less than 12 months ago. Do I need to send in birth certificate, social security cards, etc like I had to when I got the original?

Also, there's a section to tell them your occupation, employer, and emergency contact information. What happens if someone doesn't want to provide this? Can it be left blank?​​

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X