I worked for a company as a consultant for 6 months, and need to file taxes for 2017.
The company didn't give me any kind of W2 or 1099, whatsoever since according to their accounting dept, they don't have to since I was only a consultant and I am not part of a regular employee on a payroll.

On my end, I need to file taxes for the services I offered to them. How can I continue on this?

Please help me