Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

Filing Taxes

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Filing Taxes

    Hello everyone. I have a question. I am married to a US citizen and I have my green card. We are looking to go file our taxes but someone was telling us that we are able to claim my son who I pay more than 50% of his expenses. Has anyone heard of that? My son is not in the US but I send child support weekly to his mother in Jamaica.
    PD - 2/20/18
    Filed I-130, I-765 and I-485 Concurrently
    Family Based - Married to USC

    2/20/18 - Paperwork received by USCIS
    3/20/18 - Biometrics completed
    5/9/18 - Received EAD
    5/12/18 - Received Social Security card
    5/21/18 - I-131 (AP) received by USCIS
    9/21/18 - AP approved