chances of E2 renewal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chances of E2 renewal?

New to this forum. Really appreciate all input on my question. Here it goes: We are here for 15 years on an E2 visa. 2 years ago we totally changed businessdirection of our corperation. it is now in construction. We only had to invest a few thousand $ for this new business under the existing E2 (kept same company name) The business brought in about $80000 the first and $100000 the next year with having 1 employee so far. Our E2 was good til last year and we are here with our I 94 stamped til next year. The first question is: realistically how good are the chances of getting the Visa renewed? The second part of the question is this: if our visa renewal gets denied in Germany how could we came back here to sell our property ? We do not have a B visa. If the E2 would be denied my understanding is that the vwp wouldnt work and to get a B visa we have to show ties that we wouldn't have yet, because our house, work etc. is currently here. So how could we settle things here to move back to Germany? It is a such a hard decision to try for the renewal and risk being stuck in Germany or just move back now. I hope some of your input makes the decision easier. Thank you.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X