e3 visa in New Zealand , auckland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e3 visa in New Zealand , auckland

hi there i just want to know any one had went thru interview for E3 visa at Auckland consulate, i am Australian citizen , but last few years i am living in New Zealand , all my bank statements, assets and all in Auckland, and i have residency sticker in my Australian passport, and the company iam working currently and also which iam going to work in USA is New Zealand based company, company have hotels in NZ,Australia and almost every state in USA, got the LCA approved ,
    any suggestions and tips will be help full if anyone gone thru the interview at Auckland consulate for an E3 visa
    thanks

Hi there new2nz. Did you end up going to the Auckland consulate for an E3 visa? If so, how did you get on? I have dual citizenship in NZ and Australia, but have lived most of my adult life here in NZ, so do not have any ties to Australia. I know that US Imm do require that you show ties to Australia for the purpose of showing that you do not intend on moving permanently to the US. I am hoping that the Auckland consulate will recognise my ties to NZ as sufficient to issue me an E3 visa. Anything you can share to about your experience will be so helpful and much appreciated

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X