Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to talk with anyone gone through E2 visa process

Hi,

I'm a Canadian in the process of starting a new business in the US and about to put the entire business in motion. Part of this plan with be ensuring a successful E2 visa application.

If anyone has submitted a E2 Visa application for starting a NEW business in the US (not purchasing one) I would love to talk.

Would be willing to compensate fro your time in explaining your story and helping out.

Please comment on here or send me a personal message and we can connect.

Best,
    Josh

Are you till looking for advice on the business?

Hi,

I work for an immigration firm in CA, we do these kinds of visa's all the time. Please let me know of you still need help.

Originally posted by jrock967 View Post
    Hi,

I'm a Canadian in the process of starting a new business in the US and about to put the entire business in motion. Part of this plan with be ensuring a successful E2 visa application.

If anyone has submitted a E2 Visa application for starting a NEW business in the US (not purchasing one) I would love to talk.

Would be willing to compensate fro your time in explaining your story and helping out.

Please comment on here or send me a personal message and we can connect.

Best,
    Josh

Comment

Its pretty straight forward as long as you know whats expected in the application and how it should be structured. We have a fairly comprehensive white paper on how to prepare your application that you can download at https://yondaa.com/e1-e2-investor-visa-overview/

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X