son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• son

let me introduce myself, i am ****ha lakshmi madhusudhanan, currently live in orange, california, usa with my husband ,renjith.we came to usa in 2006 september in EX category.i am a nurse and already a greencard holder(permanent resident).we have a son named aryan renjith is now in india.we filed all documents of him along with us and in the last minute we thought that its good to bring him later as we need some time to settle.my plan is to bring him within 6-7 months.
    but later when i contact chennai american embassy, they told there is no visa dates available and we have to wait till the priority date became current.our priority date is 2004 september and i think current one is 2002.
    now he is staying with my mother and we didnt see him for last 2 years.he is now 3 years old.is there any possibility to gae a "v" visa...i saw it in the website of chennai us embassy that they are issuing v visa for those who waiting like me
    its not possible to go back and stay with him for long time as our employers wont allow long vacations.
    what are the possibilities of a visiting visa? i heard that its hard to get a visiting visa if you already filed for imigrant visa?eventhough if threre is any possibility please let me know , i like to process it
    please advise me and guide me what i should do to bring my only one son

with love and prayers

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X