No announcement yet.

E3/E3D Visa Renewal in Lockdown Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3/E3D Visa Renewal in Lockdown Help!!

Hi All,

I need suggestions please guide me. My E3 (Australian) work visa is getting expired in May 2020 and so is my I-94.
    I was planning to take the visa renewal appointment in April but now due to Coronavirus Canada and US has closed border and so is US consultant too for indefinite time. Please advise.

1. Please advice in this situation what can be my options?
    2. Can I apply for renewal from inside USA and how much time will it take to get E3 renewal approval?
    3. Also my spouse's E3D visa and EAD is expiring as well at the same time as mine what is the option for my spouse visa?

Thanks all!!

The only way to apply for your E3 extension of status is for your employer to file I-129. If your I-129 is filed, your spouse can apply for E3D extension of status by filing I-539.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

I applied for E3 extension last 3rd december 2019 along with my wife E3D and EAD extension at Vermont Center and still waiting for my approval. called them to find out why its taking so long they said because of the covid -19 they are very low in staff and taking longer time. but i find out that 2 of my friends friends who applied after me like in jan and Feb of 2020 got everything approved with in 2 months, i must be unlucky as i m still waiting even after applying moths before them.

Comment

HELLO ALL<

Any timeline of E3 extention within US at vermont center..I am filing mine from the employer with E3D for dependent. Also, need to figure about EAD for my wife

Comment

Originally posted by rohan zav View Post
          HELLO ALL<

Any timeline of E3 extention within US at vermont center..I am filing mine from the employer with E3D for dependent. Also, need to figure about EAD for my wife
          Hi! Rohan.. Have you filed for your renewal yet? I have to file E3D extension with EAD and am looking for a list of supporting documents to attach... Can you please take a few minutes to respond? Thanks!

Comment

[QUOTE=Jovany;n749933]Thank you for sharing this information. However it does not explain weather we can apply from inside USA or not. Any other suggestions are welcome too official.

yes we can apply from within US..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X