DS-160: How to fill in phone numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160: How to fill in phone numbers

Is there a correct way of filling Indian and US phone numbers in DS-160? Do I put the country code before the number? I noticed I can't fill the '+' character in it

Originally posted by bi3423 View Post
    Is there a correct way of filling Indian and US phone numbers in DS-160? Do I put the country code before the number? I noticed I can't fill the '+' character in it
    Remove all hyphens, dots etc & just put all numbers

Include country code if it is not next to the address field.

Exclude country code if it is next to the address field.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Libra_14 in the new sections that are added there for Social Media, do we need to enter US phone numbers as 1xxxxxxxxxx and Indian numbers as 91xxxxxxx as it doesnt accept +????

Comment

Originally posted by ratedguy View Post
        Libra_14 in the new sections that are added there for Social Media, do we need to enter US phone numbers as 1xxxxxxxxxx and Indian numbers as 91xxxxxxx as it doesnt accept +????
        I haven't seen the recent form yet, sorry dear.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovala
          Ohhh nice, thank you guys! I was also looking to fill in the DS-160 and I had no idea how to fill in those numbers.
          Glad it helped.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X